Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Monday, March 29, 2010

So THAT'S where all the socks go...




In preparation for moving to our new place, we were trying to get all of the laundry washed and packed before we moved. So we were washing all the whites and socks and had them on the bed. Well Folesome has always had a love for socks, I don't know what it is but he just likes them. He doesn't tear holes in them or anything like that, he just likes to be by them. He doesn't like for people to pet him with their hands, but he loves it when they rub him with their feet when they have socks on. Anyway, we were folding socks and he jumped into the pile of socks and nuzzled his way into the middle of them. When I turned around and called for him, he popped up and had a sock on the top of his head like he was caught red handed. I also caught him trying to chew on a fabric softener sheet because he didn't think I was looking. It was just a cute moment. I love my little family.

2 comments:

brigette said...

lol so cute!!

Shauna said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for giving me a laugh today!