Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Amazing Co-workers














I just want to shout out to my amazing friends at work. I don't have pictures of all of them but I am SO very grateful for all of them. You guys are such great examples to me and always have a way of bringing me up when I am having a bad day. Thank you for everything you do for me. You are amazing people and I am so blessed to be able to work with you. YOU ROCK!




2 comments:

brigette said...

YAY!!! Its so nice to be able to go to work with people you actually can get along with and enjoy!!

Shauna said...

I love the main picture of you and Chad! So fun!