Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Job


Chad was going to take a job in North Dakota and did end up going out there for almost 2 weeks. But things didn't work out because the job was not a job where you can just guess what you are doing and they had really poor training. So with it being such a risky job and such crapy training we decided as a family that this would not be the best move for us right now. I will also have to have surgery on my shoulder again and it will be nice to have him around and close to home when this happens. So he came home and was able to get home in time for our 2nd anniversary. It was an awesome day and we had a really good time just hanging out. Chad was able to get a job really fast when he got back. It is just something part time while he is looking for something else, but he works at Sam's Club and is one of those guys who hands out the yummy samples as you are shopping. My mom, dad and I were able to sneak a surprise visit on his first day. Don't you love his little kid apron? The man behind him is wearing the regular length apron. It made me laugh. It was fun. I'm so proud of you Chad for all the risks you take and the hard work you do to provide for me.


No comments: