Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Couple





































On Sunday I was able to go with my brother Justin and his new fiance Yvette to take their engagement pictures. It was a lot of fun but also very challenging at the same time. If any of you know my brother Justin, you know how much of a joker he is. Anyway it took what seemed like forever to get him to take a seriously normal picture. I was ready to smack him at times. I was also pleasantly surprised when Yvette never seemed to get flustered or frustrated with him once. I kept expecting a "diva moment" (only because I know I would have had one) but to my surprise she was so amazing. She just laughed and laughed and thought my brother was so funny and awesome. What an amazing couple. I am so happy he found somebody who is into him for everything he is and loves him despite of his past or flaws. How great it must be to find a true soulmate who looks past what everybody else sees and understands who you really are inside. I love you both and I am so very happy for you both. I can't wait for the wedding.

No comments: