Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lagoon

This year we decided instead of going on a vacation, we were just going to buy season passes to Lagoon. We have some friends and family members that also got season passes so we have been looking forward to going with them. This week I was able to go with my sister and her kids. It was so much fun. I mostly rode the kiddie rides with Brynne, she was my buddy all day and we had so much fun. Here are some pictures from the day. To see more pictures, check out my photo blog www.luxslens.blogspot.com



No comments: