Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Change of Plans

So we have had Finlly for a little over a week now and we had fallen in love with her, only to find out that the previous owner decided out of the blue that they wanted her back. We were heartbroken, literally. So we gathered her things and returned her to the previous owner. I am worried for her because I think she was abused, but what can we do? With heavy hearts we returned her and can only hope for the best in her future. So today was not such a good day. Now the house is quiet and back to just Chad, Folesome and I. Hopefully not for long.

No comments: