Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hurly Prancer Lloyd

My how quickly things have changed. I was feeling all bummed out and really sad today because we had to return Finlly yesterday. I was and still am worried for her because I don't think her previous owners treated her well. It's out of my hands now and there isn't anything I can do but pray that she is taken care of.
Today Chad saw how upset I was with everything and he surprised me with this wonderful little guy. We saw him and instantly fell in love. I was hesitant to go meet the dog but Chad talked me into just going and looking at the dog. I agreed and well, the second Chad saw him he fell in love.
Just between you and me I got a little choked up when they handed Chad the new puppy and I saw how happy he was with the little guy. I haven't seen Him so happy in a while. I just had to say yes. (For those of you who don't know, Chad and I are not able to have children of our own so to see something like this bring such joy to Chad, I couldn't say no). So please say hello and welcome to our family Hurly (like the big fluffy guy from LOST) Prancer (the name previously given to him by the wonderful family who gave him to us) Lloyd (our last name of course). We are so happy to welcome this little guy to our family, he fits right in and in case you couldn't tell, he totally looks like he is related. Thank you Shaunie and family for bringing this wonderful addition to our family.





No comments: