Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Taegon is 14


So this weekend was quite full of events. We had the boys come over to play and hang out. We made peanut butter bars for Taegon's birthday because yesterday he turned 14 (he does not like cake).
Wow, I can't believe he is already 14. I remember the day he was born and always being around when he was little. He lived with me or I lived with his family off and on for the first 12 years of their life. I remember rocking him to sleep at night and listening to the Linda Ronstadt Lullaby's CD. I remember his rosy little cheeks when we would play in the snow and his little buck teeth with his big cheesy smile as a little baby. He is such an amazing and talented young man now. He recently made the decision to become ordained a Deacon in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so very proud of him for this decision and the decisions he makes every single day to stand up for what he knows is right. What a wonderful thing that is to know he is out there making good choices and setting examples to all of us. He is so creative and artistic. I see some if his art and think to myself "whoa, this kid is going to make a lot of money one day" He is crazy talented. Anyway, sorry to go on and on but I am just one proud Auntie today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEGON! You amaze me every single day and I am so blessed to have you for a nephew. Thanks for teaching me so much in life. Love you with all my heart.

I know this is a little crazy, but my sisters gave me all their baby clothes when they were done having kids. So the other day I was going through all my stuff and found these socks of Taegon's when he was a baby. So this is one of his socks from when he was a baby compared to one of his current socks. I can't believe how much he has grown. I have a hard time letting them grow up. Maybe it will be a little easier when I have kids of my own. Then again, maybe not.

No comments: