Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Deep fried bacon dipped in chocolate


So last night Chad took me on a date to the Utah State Fair. We had a blast. We have been wanting to go to the fair for a few years but every time the fair comes to town, we are usualy too busy or don't have the money to go. Well this year we found ourselves with time and money on our hands so we decided to go. We doubled on a date with my parents and had a really good time.
We decided to do something a little different this year. We made an agreement that we would both try something we've never tried before. Weather it be food or rides or or whatever, it just had to be new.

So, we found this little booth that was selling a variety of deep fried foods and oh my it was amazing. They were selling deep fried bacon dipped in chocolate, deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and also deep fried twinkies and candy bars. We had both never tried any of that so we decided to go with the deep fried snickers bar.

It was eh... I wasn't necessarily impressed. I was actually a little sick after having a few bites. But we both had a few bites and then that was all we could take. None the less we did keep our promise to try something new. So there ya have it.
We had fun and played games also. Chad won me a super cute giraffe that we named "melman" from Madagascar. We had so much fun and I can't wait to go back next year.

No comments: