Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Our first

So since Chad and I have been married we haven't had the chance to purchase any brand new furniture. Almost everything we have is either handed down or purchased used. So, for a going back to school present Chad bought me this beautiful corner desk.

He came home from work and took me to the store to pick it out. Then he came home an we put it together. Even though he was so tired and usually goes to bed at 9:00p.m. because he works so early, he stayed up until 11:30 when it was finally finished. I was so happy because not only do I now have a place to study, but it was our first purchase as a married couple. I hope this desk is around for a long time and we have many years of use with it. It's the best going back to school present ever. Thanks Chad!
(Getting started)

(He is so tired)

(Folesome even helped)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

That is so sweet of Chad! What a great husband. You deserve it LynDee!!!