Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I love to see the Temple




Our new goal as a family is to try and attend the Temple at least once a month, but hopefully more than that. Tonight we were able to go to the Mt. Timpanogos Temple with my brother Justin and his beautiful wife Yvette.
It was so amazing as it usually is. The weather was so perfect and it was what I really needed. We hope to be able to take a Temple trip later this year and visit all of the Temple's in Utah.
We had great company too, we love spending time with Yvette and Justin, we all get along and always end up having such a great time.
We will hopefully have more trips like this in the future. I'm so grateful that I have a loving and wonderful husband who stay's worthy and holds the priesthood so that he can take me to the House of The Lord and we can do work for those who are no longer on this earth. What a blessing he is to me.

No comments: