Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fruit Leather



So I've borrowed a food dehydrator from my mom and I've gone crazy making all different kinds of fruit leather. My first batch didn't turn out so well because I mistook directions from my mom. She said to leave them drying all night and don't spread it too thick or it will take forever. So of course I spread it really thin and let it dry all night long. In the morning I had very colorful crispy parchment paper. There was basically no fruit left on them, just color.

With each batch it gets better and better. I love mixing all different kinds of flavors. I absolutely love fruit and pretty much anything that has to do with fruit so this will be a good summer treat. Maybe I'll even get Chad to eat his fruit this way. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: