Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bachelor/Bachelorette parties



(the cake my dad made)

On the night before the wedding we threw Justing and Yvette a bachelorette and bachelor party. We (the girls) were so hungry that we crashed the guys party because they had pizza and sloppy joe's and all kinds of yummy food. They even had a "yellow polka dot bikini" cake that my dad made for the party.

After we ate, we went to Yvette's house and had cupcakes and stayed up really late talking and laughing and sharing stories and advise. It's the most fun I've had in such a long time. We even let Jaedan crash our party. He was the entertainment with his crawling up and down the stairs. I'm so excited for Yvette to be a part of the family. She is amazing and we get a lot really well. Anyway, we had a blast and laughed so hard we cried... Ok I cried. But none the less it was a blast. I can't wait until the next time we all get together.


(Lock up your daughters)




No comments: