Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Sleeping



So our new little guy has decided that he gets to sleep wherever he wants. Most of the time he picks daddy's neck to sleep on. It's cute and the best part is that Chad doesn't seem to mind too much. It's cute because I'll move him several times during the night to his own bed, but he always seems to find his way back to cuddle. I love it.



1 comment:

brigette said...

your little dogs are so darn cute!! I love them both!!