Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hot air Balloons

We got up early this morning to watch the hot air balloons take off. Loni, Chad and I all got up and went, it was so much fun. After we got some great pictures we decided to take a drive through Draper.


After we watched the balloons take off we decided to go for a drive around Draper. We saw lots of really fun things, for instance this really cool old double-decker bus. We had to stop and take pictures. To see more fun pictures head over to my photography blog. www.luxslens.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Darla said...

Love hot air ballooning!