Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Friday, July 2, 2010

The Boys are Back in Town



My nephews are back!!! My brother in law is in the military and had had to move a lot in the last few years. I'm very close with my 3 nephews and love being around them. They have lived in Virginia, Pennsylvania and most recently California for the last year. I've missed them like crazy and well... they are back in Utah. They are staying with us for a few days until their parents get here with all of their stuff.






One of the traditions we have when the boys are here is a burger-off. The boys like to compete with Chad to se who can make the biggest baddest burger. This time Kaelan and Chad put flaming hot cheetos and crushed red pepper in their burgers. They loved it. (not my cup of tea)

Usually after burgers I'll retire to my room or my craft room and then Chad and the boys stay up all night fueled on pepsi, candy and chips playing video games. Then I get up the next morning and make a big breakfast.
We love it anytime we get to spend time with our family and we love it when the boys come stay with us and we get to share our life with them for a little while. I am so blessed to be the Aunt to 8 nephews and 6 nieces with a a little niece on the way. I am not able to be a mother right now in my life, so I am very grateful to my brothers and sisters for sharing their children with me. They are such a blessing in my life.

No comments: