Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Robyn's 13.1









Today my "little" sister Robyn ran her very first 1/2 marathon. She looked so cute in her outfit and it was FREEZING cold. The race started at 7:00AM. We were there with her at the beginning and saw her start the race. Then we went to Ihop and had breakfast (it was disgusting) but fun to visit with everyone. Robyn's husband Jeff and cousin Jeffery were there, along with me, and my mom and dad. We went back to the finish line and waited for her to cross. There were so many people that I was afraid that I wouldn't see her when she crossed. So, I went past the metal fence where I wasn't suppose to go. I snuck past all the race people so I could get up close to the finish line and get a good picture of her crossing. She did so good. She finished in 2 hours 2 minutes and 58 seconds. She was 32nd place for her age range. GO ROBYN!!! I'm so proud of you and all of your  heard work.

1 comment:

brigette said...

What a great accomplishment!! Your so sweet to be there and take pics for her!!