Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

As of lately...


Been pretty busy lately, I just realized that I'm NEVER updating my blog. So as of lately here are a few things I've been doing.

TAKING WEDDING PICTURES


Please check out more photos on my photography blog Lux's Lens



PLAYING SUPER HEROES WITH CHAD


My mom and dad got us these matching blanket, pillow, sleep mask things for Christmas, we decided to use them to play super heroes instead.



HOLDING BABIES/BABYSITTING





PUTTING PUZZLES TOGETHER

Mom & Breezy
Mom, Dad and Chad

That is just a few things that have been keeping me so busy lately. What have you guys all been up to?

No comments: