Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Two Years and getting Better



Two years ago today was the best ever. I was able to enter the house of the Lord and commit to my husband and my God for time and all eternity. What a tremendous amount of blessings that day has brought to our lives. I am so grateful that Chad and I are a family forever. I look forward to the day when we are able to adopt children of our own so that we may take them to the temple and be sealed to them also. I can't wait to teach my children about the temple and all of the blessings that can come to them if they life righteously and make themselves worthy to enter the House of the Lord. I am so excited for those moments to come with my children and for now am extremely blessed to have Chad in my life.

No comments: