Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Well we've been married for 4 years now. I never thought I'd get married within 2 months from meeting and going on our first date, but sure enough you can't help who your heart falls for. I'm sure glad my heart fell for him. We were married on Feb 29th, 2008 because leap year may come every 4 years, but a love like ours comes only once in a lifetime. We were just recently sealed for time and all eternity and it feels so wonderful knowing that we are now a "Forever Family". It's been such a blessing to have Chad in my life and I am grateful every day that the Lord lets me enjoy here on earth with my SOULMATE.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Out with the junk and off with the Ba-dunk a dunk



So as many of you have heard I'm in a weight loss/body transformation challenge. Im doing really well with it. Since I've started just 5 weeks ago I've lost 26lbs and have gone from a pant size 20 pant to wearing a size 14. I know I know that may not really be a big deal to some but to me that is HUGE. I'm finally starting to like the way my body is looking again. I am able to fin into a lot of my older clothes. I am replacing 2 meals a day with an amazingly delicious drink. Then I'm fee to eat whatever I choose for my 3rd meal of the day. That's right ladies, no starving myself with only an alloted amount of calories, no giving myself shots, and no spending hour upon hour working out in a gym. I simply replace 2 of my meals a day and eat healthy. In fact, I really don't exercise at all which makes this program work for me.
I recently cleaned out my pantry of all junk food and unhealthy snacks, just to keep myself from being tempted. I replaced all of my junk food and snacks with my drink mixes and healthy chocolates. I'm so excited about the changes that my body is going through. My husband is also in this same program and my oh my is he looking sexy these days. I'm definitely enjoying the side effects of eating healthy.


No comments: